Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Evaluation/Regulatory Analyst in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Role and Scope of Position:
This position conducts analysis of statistical, economic, and financial issues around the Company’s energy efficiency programs.
- Manages and/or conducts market research to identify market and technical potential for various programs, services and technologies.
- Conducts economic analysis to determine cost-effectiveness of individual technologies and services, “rolled up” programs and overall corporate offerings.
- Develops reports and analysis from various financial, statistical and marketing databases.
- Manages and/or conducts process and impact evaluations, including RFP’s, vendor management, reports and development of analyses of net savings.
- Contributes to the planning and tracking process by providing research, analysis, communications and presentations around the Company’s energy efficiency programs.
- Participates in high-level multi-disciplinary internal processes, and external regulatory and collaborative processes.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Understanding of the regulatory process and environment, preferably including experience with the regulatory filing process. Knowledge of statistical techniques related to sampling and inferential modeling. Also required are analytical, communication, writing and presentation skills. Extensive spreadsheet and database skills, including Excel and Access.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience : Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in financial and statistical modeling, market research, operations research, or policy analysis.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor