CLEAResult Energy Rating Specialist in United States
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
CLEAResult’s Residential New Construction Division is currently seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented person to join our team serving Rhode Island and the New England region.
Perform field inspections through various stages of the construction process to support the delivery of CLEAResult’s portfolio of New Construction services including:
Energy Star Homes
LEED for Homes
Review construction blueprints and plans
Generate energy modeling using REM/Rate software
Perform diagnostic testing including the use of blower door and duct blaster equipment, and combustion safety equipment
Provide technical trainings to subcontractors in support of energy efficiency and green specifications
Initiate outreach to ensure program enrollment goals are met
Additional duties as determined
Additional Job Description
· BA/BS preferred
· Proven ability to learn and process technical information from many different sources - new products, services and measures are regularly introduced into the program
· An interest in building science is required
· Experience in residential construction preferred
· Experience with blower door and duct blaster diagnostics, HVAC systems and IAQ assessment a plus
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to builders, homebuyers and trades people
· Participation in ongoing training and education provided by CLEAResult to build a solid knowledge of diagnostics testing and the latest industry developments
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; knowledge of REM/Rate software a plus
· Strong interpersonal, writing, verbal communication and reporting skills
· Detail oriented with an ability to balance and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
· Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
· Regular local travel is required for this position and successful candidate must have reliable transportation to travel to job sites
· Employment contingent on satisfactory background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.