Yardi Systems Associate Technical Account Manager, YES Energy in Roswell, Georgia
There's an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for Associate Technical Account Managers to join their growing team in Roswell, GA!
The Associate Technical Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction for assigned portfolios at a community and corporate contact level. This role is responsible for training, support, problem solving, overseeing monthly production, and promoting additional services to clients as applicable.
• Training properties and clients on Yardi's utility billing and utility expense management tools.
• Ongoing support and follow-up with the community as well as the regional/corporate level to ensure the success of the billing and expense management programs.
• Act as project manager for clients on all issue resolution and special project items, to include: regular interaction with other departments to coordinate resolution for clients.
• Perform portfolio analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) for their portfolios to determine areas of improvement to help ensure service delivery accuracy and increase revenues. Analysis used to identify issues with properties and possible add-on services.
• Ensures that each community and regional/corporate contact in their portfolios is satisfied with the billing program via the review and analysis of KPIs coupled with regular communications on findings with clients.
• Assist portfolios to increase their performance (i.e. training on user interface(s), utilization of available reporting and functions, move ins/move outs, late notices).
• Responsible for working with and supporting the Implementation Team to ensure the quality and consistency of the setup of their clients/properties within the billing and expense management systems.
• Responsible for owner/management changeover as well as cancellation processes for accounts within their portfolio.
• Assist in coordinating and ensuring quality of all customized corporate reports. Responsible for sending to client and providing assistance with analysis.
• Responsible for providing and coordinating Interdepartmental support concerning client issues and EDI implementations.
• Responsible for assisting the Field Operation's Department in ensuring a high level of performance with regards to the maintenance of systems within a portfolio.
• Responsible for overseeing the monthly billing and expense management services for assigned communities, entering cases and escalating client issues as appropriate.
• Works closely with Legal when necessary to address client needs and concerns.
EDUCATION/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• BA or BS preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service environment, preferably in a technical, property management or other industry related field
• PC literate: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook a must
• Excellent command of the English language, i.e. grammar and vocabulary
• Excellent presentation skills; presentation design preferred
• Training experience an asset
• Superb communication skills both verbally and in writing required
• First-rate problem-solving skills and diplomacy essential
• Strong detailed orientation and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively in a high quality, deadline driven environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
• Regional/Property Management experience preferred
• Familiarity with accounting and utility billing principles preferred
• Yardi Voyager experience preferred
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.