Honeywell Energy Analyst in Pune, India
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Understand overall functionality of the HVAC systems (Central Plant, AHU, Unitary controls, etc.).
· Knowledge of Energy Savings opportunities in Buildings
· Review Functional Specifications/Sequence of operations to understand the System operation.
· Knowledge of DDC programming
· Troubleshooting of different HVAC Control loops
· Functionality checks as per specifications
· Review actual site operating data and analyze Faults in different control loops/sensors.
· Represent Data in chart format
Attending meetings/telecons with Global customers
Provide Technical direction to project team members and technical Support to field technicians.
PPreparation of Monthly reports
· Awareness of Building Standard codes such as LEED, GREENMARK, etc.
· Awareness of protocols like BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus etc.
· Use Quality Assurance procedures
· Ensuring commitment dates are met.
· Drive common best practices
· Handling multiple projects
50 BMS Commissioning
30 HVAC designing
· Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/Engineering/
Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/
2-5 years of work
experience in a projects environment, with extensive on-site knowledge with Proven
track record in a BMS project commissioning
Knowledge in software
· Knowledge of
networking, database technology, integration protocols, and current trends in
· Knowledge of DDC
· Knowledge of
BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, OPC and other protocols
· Previous exposure
to a site base, construction environment
· Work experience
in global projects will be considered as an advantage
· Safety adherence
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD21786
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.