Jones Lang LaSalle Energy Analyst in New York, New York
We are currently seeking an Energy Analyst to analyze energy usage to help identify opportunities to reduce consumption through programs, procedures and investments.
* Utility Account Management manage client utility accounts and develop utility data analytics by working with facilities, finance, accounting, legal, etc.
* Reporting generate site and portfolio reports using utility bills and operating data. Convert information into easy to understand summaries, charts and graphs.
* Energy Analysis review and compute a facility s end use analysis; calculate projected energy savings; analyze properties within the portfolio for trends and anomalies in energy consumption.
* Energy/Sustainability Analysis analyze energy trends project cost savings of energy conservation measures. Analyze sustainability measures i.e. trash, recycling and water trends to identify improvement opportunities.
* Process Improvement investigate and recommend process improvements to conserve energy and reduce related costs.
* Business analytics convert findings and proposals into financial reviews to justify investments.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS in math, finance, engineering, IT or similar analytical discipline.
* 1+ years of related work experience with knowledge of energy efficiency, sustainability concepts and LEED frameworks. Utility bill analysis and knowledge of rebate programs, highly desired.
* Proficient in using MS Excel, Access and SQL to combine and analyze data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics. Must be able to combine large volumes of data for consolidated reporting. Experience with Energy Star Portfolio Manager or similar tools, a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Detail-oriented with excellent time management, project management and follow-through.
* Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work across multiple departments and units within an organization.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at
Employer's Job# REQ4798
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.