SolarCity Field Energy Specialist-Fishkill, NY in New Windsor, New York
As an Energy Specialist, you ll be the first point of contact between prospective customers, and will lay the groundwork for an exceptional customer experience. Based primarily in retail locations, you ll engage prospective customers in discussions about our clean energy solutions, and leave them wanting to learn more! You should enjoy the challenge of getting people interested in solar and generating customer leads.
Join our team and we ll provide you with the training you need to launch your career to the next level all while earning an hourly wage with the potential to earn uncapped commissions.
* Engage prospective customers in retail locations, educating them about Tesla s product offering, discuss benefits and answer questions they may have
* Drive the creation of in-store leads to meet personal and team sales goals and objectives
* Collaborate with Field Energy Advisor to confirm in-home appointments
* Set up displays and collateral (must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.)
* Conduct in-store seminars and events for 20 or more people
* Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for consultations
* A positive attitude, competitive spirit, resilience, integrity and the ability to deliver superb customer service are required
* You should be a quick learner, able to quickly gain and display a deep understanding of Tesla s business and product
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
* Prior experience generating customer leads in a quota-driven, customer-centric sales environment preferred
* Proficient with email, Microsoft Office and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
* Ability to work weekends, evenings and some holiday hours required
* Valid state driver s license or identification card
* All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
* Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employer's Job# 66451
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.