KeyLogic Systems, INC Energy Engineer Intern in Morgantown, West Virginia
KeyLogic Systems, Inc. is seeking an Energy Engineer Intern to join our team supporting the efforts of the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
The Energy Engineer Intern will provide technical and analytical support for projects focusing on fossil energy research, development, and deployment.
The position is located in the vicinity of Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV.
- Undergraduate student in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- U.S. Citizenship
- Attained more that 75 credits of related course work with GPA >3.4
- High degree of anlytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work on multiple assignments
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV
Job Code: 1054