SolarCity Inside Energy Advisor in Las Vegas, Nevada
Strive to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with home-owners. They actively identify and pursue leads, address customer s questions and concerns, and meet sales quotas of solar systems and energy efficiency services. Top performers will have career advancement, leadership, and management opportunities as we continue to grow our call center. We have a proven track record of developing top performers into the top leaders in the industry.
* Sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
* Inbound (Leads) & outbound dialing required
* Closing deals and signing contracts via phone and online conference calls
* Prospecting for and qualifying leads
* Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary design evaluations to develop an initial system design. The design is primarily used to provide the customer with a visual example of how a solar system will look in his/her home
* Generating project proposals/quotes for customers
* Analysis of customer s current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
* Must have a clear understanding of contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements with customers
* Communicating with project and design team throughout job completion
* Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database
* Additional duties required as needed
* At least 3 years of full sales cycle experience with a proven track record of success in a quota driven role * Previous telesales experience is a plus * Business to Consumer experience is a plus * Proven ability to build and develop business relationships * Experience building a book of referral business * Strong ability to project monthly sales numbers * Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and basic Excel a must * CRM experience, especially Salesforce.com a plus * Desire to stay on the leading edge of the solar and renewable energies industry * Understanding of general construction a plus * Excellent written and verbal communication skills required * Excellent customer service skills required Apply
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employer's Job# 60340
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.