CLEAResult Energy Advisor in East Lansing, Michigan
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
• Conduct initial energy advising consultation with homeowner. Provide an overview of the Program and collect required paperwork.
• Homeowner education and counseling with respect to residential energy efficiency (behavioral changes, programmable thermostat training), including the review of energy audit reports with the homeowner.
• Create an Energy Action Plan for energy efficiency improvements; assist the homeowner in obtaining and reviewing estimates and contacting their selected insulation/air sealing, home performance, or other contractor to schedule work.
• Review available rebates and incentives with homeowner; assisting with finding and/or providing rebate forms; assisting with the completion of those forms.
• Assisting homeowner in completing application for financing options.
• Properly execute all energy advisor workflows.
• Track all activity in Customer Management System; Fill out all appropriate fields in Customer Management; Follow reporting requirements outlined by the Program Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.