CALIBRE Public Relations/Marketing Support - U.S. Army/U.S. Air Force Energy in Arlington, Virginia
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company, is looking for a Public Relations/Marketing Support professional. The successful candidate will support the U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives and the U.S. Air Force Office of Energy Assurance. The team supported provides technical expertise to Government decision makers for energy program requirements, interpretation, and development of program guidance, and assists with development of policy/guidance for energy program planning and evaluation.
Successful candidate will be responsible for public and media relations communications and outreach materials, internal communications, branding and collateral materials, and stakeholder database. Will draft and coordinate articles, graphics, newsletters, fact sheets, brochures, presentations, and information papers for publication. Candidate will work collaboratively to promote a team environment.
- Candidate must have 2-5 years of experience developing a variety of communications and outreach materials, branding and related materials, as well as internal communications;
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, project-centric environment;
- 2+ to 5 years of Public Relations/Marketing experience is required;
- Working with large scale energy projects and with DoD executive organizations is preferred.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: IIS 2351-585
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular