CALIBRE Analyst - U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives in Arlington, Virginia
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company, is looking for an Analyst. The successful candidate will support the U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives. The team supported provides technical expertise to Government decision makers for energy program requirements, interpretation, and development of program guidance, and assists with development of policy/guidance for energy program planning and evaluation. The Engineering Team conducts engineering studies to determine capabilities of existing equipment, utility services, and energy-related systems. To maximize utility efficiency and minimize overall cost, the team calculates statistical averages, cumulative and rolling averages, statistical trends, rates of change, percentages, etc. As renewable energy technologies experts, the team evaluates and coordinates the development and acquisition of a wide variety of energy conservation projects, including photovoltaic, concentrated solar, biomass, and geothermal. Candidate will collaborate with Department of Defense agencies and various stakeholders.
Candidate will support various business operations requirements, including the following:
- Development and/or update of Standard Operating Procedures, policies, processes, metrics, and White Papers;
- Development of presentations, including monthly senior leadership briefings and weekly staff meetings;
- Documenting best practices and lessons learned;
- Tracking renewable and alternative energy goals;
- Assisting with the development of strategic partnerships and development of strategy documents;
- Assisting with internal/external audits and periodic organization performance reviews;
- Assisting with gap assessments;
- Ensuring knowledge management using SharePoint records management;
- Tracking and/or responding to Headquarters taskers/inquiries; and
- Assembling/coordinating travel and conference approval packages and processing travel vouchers.
Experience with renewable energy project development, Department of Defense, and other Federal Agency programs, business analytics/data visualization, and strategic integration is highly desirable.
Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Candidate must possess a Bachelors' Degree and at least 2-5 years of relevant experience.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: IIS 2352-585
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular