Eversource Energy Specialist, Data Analytics, Energy Efficiency in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for the research, analysis and evaluation necessary to develop and support new business opportunities within Energy Efficiency. The job will involve working with our sales, implementation, and product management teams to define questions and communicate and implement new initiatives; working with our database administrator to get the data; and analyzing the data to answer the questions.
- Gathers, extracts, manipulates, analyzes and models data using analytical and statistical methods to assist with current and future planning decisions and programs
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and makes recommendation to improve their impact
- Effectively communicates findings/recommendations with peers and senior management regarding analysis of data
- Identifies new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis and reporting
- Researches and recommends new business opportunities and appropriate market segments to target; analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Conducts research, evaluation and analysis of relevant databases to find consistencies in energy usage that can be used to develop new programs, market new or existing programs and provide leads for the Sales Teams
- Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends
- Conducts detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and developsa data driven insight into customers, their behaviors, preferences and patterns.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: MS Access, MS Excel, Statistical Analysis, Database management
Education : BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or a related field
Licenses : None
Experience: 5 years Business Intelligence Analytics
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.