WEC Energy Group Services Manager (Customer Renewable Energy Experience) in United States
Job TitleServices Manager (Customer Renewable Energy Experience)
Business UnitCustomer Service
CompanyWEC Business Services
External Job ResponsibilitiesServices Manager (Customer Renewable Energy Experience) is responsible for ensuring that renewable energy customer programs/services are effectively and efficiently meeting customer and company needs. This Services Manager provides oversight of ongoing customer renewable energy programs/services as well as developing and implementing improvements to the customer renewable energy experience.
This Services Manager ensures that customer renewable energy programs/services comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; ensures proper tracking and analysis of renewable energy metrics; and represents the utility at relevant renewable energy events.
• Remaining persistently well-informed of new customer renewable energy customer programs/services/technologies both inside and outside of the utility industry.
• Identifies and champions new programs/services and enhancements to existing customer renewable energy offerings/outreach to address identified customer needs. .
• Oversee customer renewable energy data maintenance efforts, evaluate incoming projects for consistency.
• Takes ownership of program/service issues and works with key stakeholders to determine customer impact and communication needs.
• Prepares, monitors and manages to program/services budget.
• Evaluates program effectiveness (process/impact) in conjunction with Customer Insight Team
• Develops and implements plans to improve/promote customer renewable energy programs/services utilizing various channels of communication.
• Serve as point person for contractor/customer questions/inquiries, including care center call guides and correspondence, and training for consultants
• Ensure greater commissioning process standardization between WEC Energy Group Wisconsin utilities; develop resources for customer renewable energy project installers
• Attend relevant customer renewable energy meeting and conferences.
• Develops and maintains relationships with Public Service Commission staff and other stakeholders in public policy or customer programs.
• Assist with regulatory and rate case and PSCW requests;
• Track metrics, activities, and budget; and contribute to PSCW reporting for customer service conservation requirements
Education/Experience RequirementsA bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field and a minimum of three years of related experience is required.
Experience with renewable energy programs that include working with customers and contractors is also required.
This is a job family posting where experience are the determining factor in level.