DAI Call for Experts with Policy, Legal and Regulatory experience in renewable energy & energy efficiency – Serbia Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in United States
Call for Experts with Policy, Legal and Regulatory experience in renewable energy and energy efficiency – Serbia Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
Objective of the Programme
The programme will focus on providing technical assistance to the Ministry in charge for Energy with the aim of improving policy enforcement, harmonising legislation in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources with the EU acquis, monitoring and implementing effectively.
Scope of Work
It is anticipated that the programme will focus on five key areas:
- Identifying gaps and needs for further alignment of legal framework in Serbia with EU Acquis in the energy efficiency and renewable energy subsectors
- Improving regulatory framework for energy efficiency and renewable energy sources through development of necessary legislation
- Increasing the capacity of the Ministry, analyse
- Implementing market awareness raising activities on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources including support for the energy audit implementation
- Improving administration capacities of the Ministry and other stakeholders for implementation of the National Verification Scheme of the Sustainability Criteria for Biofuels and Bioliquids in accordance with EU Acquis.
Candidates with proven Senior Programme Management and/or, technical experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- 8 years’ experience of working with European legislation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency context
- Experience of marketing, communication and awareness raising activities
- Experience of programme management, knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation,
- Team Leader should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in team leader positions on EC programmes
- Implementation of capacity building activities on programmes
- Experience of working in Serbia
- Qualifications in one or more of the following areas: business administration, finance, legal, energy-related disciplines, economics, operations management, marketing or a relevant qualification.
- Spoken and written English and Serbian
*Programme Duration: *
Programme Start Date:
31st August 2017
Please note that all requirements are indicative only and subject to change once the ToR is made available.
Job Code: 3182