Aon Corporation Placement Executive, Energy & Mining (Code: SGP2045) in Singapore
- Undertaking placement activities within the Energy & Mining placement team, to produce desktop and market quotations; and completing placement of energy and mining risks. Key focus on offshore upstream business sector.
- Supporting regional colleagues in new and expanded business development with some specific geographical focus
- Assisting to complete tender response requirements of the GBCS Energy & Mining team to ensure timely submission and quality of the reports
- Assisting Market relationship management and report publication.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with external markets and internally with our network offices in the region
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with underwriters
- Transparency in progressing placements and attention to detail to ensure accuracy of closings
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Insurance industry within the APAC region. Energy & Mining knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years broking experience either within wholesale or retail markets is preferred
- Degree with ACII / AAII qualification or equivalent (but not essential)
05 Jun 2017
Job number: SGD2045