General Electric Renewable Energy Asia Sourcing Leader in Various, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Asia Sourcing Leader is responsible for driving the Sourcing strategy in the region, in close partnership with the P&L Sourcing teams. The Asia Sourcing Leader will lead the team to develop commodity strategies, achieving product cost targets, managing supply risk and managing outcomes and relationships with strategic suppliers related to these commodities representing a $1.6B+ buy for GE Renewable Energy.
In addition, you will:
• Be the active leadership in reviewing the Asia spend across GE Renewable Energy.
• Be a focal point for the business and lead the development and execution of long term, global commodity strategies
• Drive the integration of strategies into the design and/or manufacturing objectives as well as supporting Renewable Energy market strategies driving to product cost targets working closely with Product Line and Engineering
• Develop complex, global and comprehensive supplier / buyer contractual and strategic relationships, managing both price and cash impact
• Develop negotiations strategies and drive negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives with technology partners or team members and in accordance with the strategy, drive supplier selection, development, and overall supplier management
In partnership with the 4 P&Ls and within the different Sourcing teams :
• Be an integral member of the Sourcing organization and assist in developing functional talent
• Provide daily leadership and direction to the Asia sourcing team
• Drive Sourcing initiatives including Buy GE, best cost country (BCC), productivity, rationalization of supply base, sole source reduction, cycle reduction, on time delivery, quality improvements, and cash flow improvement
• Bachelor's Degree in management, logistics, production or engineering at an accredited university or higher education institution, or equivalent
• knowledge / experience Strong experience in logistics, production and / or procurement
Significant experience in a management position
• Previous experience in the Complex Fabrication or Energy areas
Business process / Sourcing process / program ownership experience
• Proven negotiations, leadership and facilitation skills
Strong financial planning, analytical and critical-thinking skills, MBA or equivalent experience/knowledge Customer-focused and results- oriented mindset
• Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels.
Ability to work, motivate and influence in a cross-functional, multi-site, global team environment
• Black Belt (BB) / Master Black Belt (MBB) certified or equivalent Quality certification Program graduate (GE Employees only)
Locations: China; ShangHai, TianJin; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.