Ingersoll Rand Trane Financial & Energy Solutions Account Manager-Cleveland OH in VALLEY VIEW, Ohio
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our brand new Cleveland OH Commercial Sales Office as an Account Manager - Financial and Energy Solutions.
This position is the primary business development driver for our performance contracting and turnkey programs within the region. The focus of this role is on turning up “net new” business as well as developing long-term relationships with our building owner/owner direct accounts within the MUSH market (Municipalities, Universities, Schools, and Hospitals). The successful candidate will be respected among hi-level decision makers in our industry as a “trusted advisor” and will have the ability to communicate a crisp vision of what Trane/Ingersoll Rand brings to the table in terms of energy efficient buildings and capital project funding options. Join Trane as we continue to grow our comprehensive solutions team!
- Utilize account management process to identify new customers and develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market opportunities. Assemble and coordinate acquisition team as needed for customer and projects.
- Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process. Develop strategic relationships with key decision makers in the customer organizations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related course of study is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of business development and solution sales experience successfully closing business with MUSH market entities.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining hi-level business relationships that produce results.
- A strong history of identifying, developing and closing “net new” business
- First-hand experience and strong working knowledge in one or more of the following vertical markets: Education, Healthcare and/or State/Local Government.
- Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: VALLEY VIEW-Ohio
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 16, 2017, 8:48:25 PM