SSM Health Energy Center Operator in St. Louis, Missouri
Role Purpose: Under general supervision performs equipment installations, planned maintenance, repairs, and safety checks necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of the facility safe and in good repair.
- Improves overall patient experience by responding to maintenance needs of the hospital in a proactive, timely, and safe manner.
- Maintains a safe environment of care utilizing the PM program in a manner that complies with TJC (The Joint Commission) and other regulatory agencies.
- Identifies and corrects safety deficiencies in a proactive manner.
- Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction of the department by actively participating in department functions and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Contributes to the overall financial perfomance of the hospital by effectively and efficiently managing work time, supply consumption, and equipment operations.
- Contributes to the overall growth of the organization by utilizing maintenance strategies and tactics that provide a healing environment within our health care facilities for our patients and caregivers. This is an environment that inspires the confidence of our patients that they are in the right place, at the right time, getting the right treatment, by the right people.
- Formal training/experience in boiler operations, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration. Ability to read and interpret blue prints and wiring schematics. Possess basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) Preferred: Course work from a trade school or technical college
- Stationary Engineer License preferred
*SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital – *
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit, 190-bed inpatient and outpatient pediatric medical center in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in neonatology, cardiology, pediatric and fetal surgery, and cancer services. We care for children of all ages from St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois and from around the world. We also focus on the overall health of our communities in addition to the health of the children living in them. _Our love for kids just keeps on growing! _
Req ID: 17006302
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Night, Evenings, Weekends
Shift: Evening Job
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 2:30PM-10:30PM
Weekend Rotation: every weekend
Normal work hours: 80
Job: Plant Operations
Organization: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Posting: May 30, 2017, 11:00:00 PM-Ongoing