NYU Hospitals Center Energy Helper in New York, New York
NYU Langone is one of the nation’s premier academic medical centers that includes five hospitals (Tisch Hospital, Rusk Rehabilitation, Hospital for Joint Diseases, Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital of New York, and NYU Lutheran Medical Center) and more than 200 ambulatory locations across the New York metropolitan area. It also includes NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. Our trifold mission to serve, teach, and discover is achieved daily through an integrated academic culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education, and research. Learn more about .
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Energy Helper.
This position performs the duties peculiar to and normally required in the trade of H.V.A.C. automation systems.
- Assist mechanic in utilizing and maintaining equipment.
- Assist mechanic in recording materials needed for daily operations and planned activities. Understand knowledge of daily tasks and scheduled projects.
- Assist mechanic in maintaining systems operating at peak efficiency by interacting with management clients, other shops, foremen, contractors and outside vendors.
- Assist in repairing, testing, replacing and installing electrical, electronic, and pneumatic equipment using necessary hand tools and testing instruments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organizations Service Standards and incorporates them into the performance of duties.
- Must have a two (2) years experience. Trade or vocational school graduation shall reduce the requirements to one (1) year.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.NYU Langone provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Medical Center’s EEO policies, please . Please to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please .
NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.