Milton CAT Project Manager - Gas Energy in Milford, Massachusetts
Location: Milford, MA
Department: Power Systems
Employment Type: Full Time Non-union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 17-0093
Milton CAT is looking for a Gas Energy Project Manager in the Power Systems Division. This position will provide comprehensive management of Long Term Service Agreements (LTSAs) from receipt of purchase through end of contract, including timely, cost effective management services to meet customer expectations. They will organize, schedule, coordinate, communicate and lead others to execute agreements.
• Schedules and dispatches all Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar services in a timely manner.
• Manages the services from contractors, engineers, customers, owners, utility companies, sales staff and service technicians.
• Coordinates the Service Technicians.
• Monitors project costs and coordinates billing to initiate the invoicing process.
• Performs on-site job review and attendance of services.
• Provides problem resolutions with multiple parties, both technical and financial.
• Maintains responsibility for all technical and financial health of each LTSA ensuring gross profit levels budgeted for each job.
• Recognize document and report product issues and assist in determining root causes that significantly affect customer satisfaction, productivity and/or operations.
• Support our Service Technicians; Parts Counter Associates and Product Support Representatives in answering technical inquiries and requests.
• Document and communicate major product problems and quality issues to the factory.
• Work with sales and product support to resolve technical and application issues.
• Participate in the product problem resolution process by identifying major product issues that significantly impact the company and our customers, documenting, summarizing and prioritizing these product problems to the factory and tracking product problems through to final resolution.
• Assess and provide input to service management on service equipment, tooling, procedural, and technician training needs.
• Effectively participates as part of team, assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
• Willingness to be available 24/7 for emergency technical response and deployment of Milton CAT techs and subcontractors on a rotating basis.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years’ experience in the gas industry.
• Strategic oriented with a detailed knowledge of products, services and markets of gas and emissions application business.
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving capabilities.
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship building skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong writing, presentation meeting facilitation skills.
• Well-developed communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express technical information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and senior management.
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Proficient with MS Applications.
• Ability to achieve excellent performance in individual and team environments.
• Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and team oriented, capable of managing time, priorities, and operates well under pressure with little supervision.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Apply Online - https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=994
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.