Ingersoll Rand Senior Data Analyst - Trane Energy Supply Services in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane Energy Supply Services is hiring a Senior Data Analyst in Louisville, KY!
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the data integrity as it relates to system deliverables to the clients. This role is key for a consistent and quality Energy Supply product . We need someone withsuperior attention to detail, phenomenal computer skills (especially Excel, a CRM and any invoice/billing management tool), and outstanding communication skills.
The Sr. Analyst will be an asset when developing new processes and procedures for system utilization. This position will work closely with Energy Analytics and Account Management to develop and implement products and ensure timely and accurate client deliverables.
- Active participant in developing processes, procedures and business application of available information and reports from systems
- Responsible for the standardization of reports as it pertains to branding, formatting and overall appearance for delivery to the client.
- Responsible for innovation to standardize and improve systems
- Acts as the internal Invoice/Billing Data Management and CRM platform expert as relates to data integrity, input and retrieval of information
- Provide internal and external training on systems as necessary
- Responsible for completing audits for inaccuracies and inconsistencies according to processes
- Assist in the development of metrics to measure success for system production and utilization
- Active participant to facilitate projects related to system integration
- Adapts existing data spreadsheets, and other programs to best meet departmental or end user needs while upholding the data integrity
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft office products including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working experience of Salesforce and other CRM systems
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail plus demonstrated abilities in problem solving and independent decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, colleagues and clients.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to be effective in written and verbal methods.
- Must show adequate leadership skills in order to lead initiatives and act as a departmental resource.
- Travel may be required
Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft office products including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.Working experience of Salesforce and other CRM systemsExcellent analytical skills with high attention to detail plus demonstrated abilities in problem solving and independent decision-making capabilities.Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, colleagues and clients.Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to be effective in written and verbal methods.Must show adequate leadership skills in order to lead initiatives and act as a departmental resource.Travel may be required
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LOUISVILLE-Kentucky
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 25, 2017, 12:44:39 PM