Canyon Ranch SpaClub Healing Energy Practitioner in Lenox, Massachusetts
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for a Healing Energy Practitioner in our Lenox, MA location..
Scope: Responsible for providing quality healing energy services to Canyon Ranch guests and weekly lecture offerings.
- Provide Healing energy sessions to guests following established protocols
- Incorporate guest feedback into healing energy service delivery
- Create new service proposals following established process
- Document new protocols
- Create guest handouts
- Offer training/education about services to program advising and other co-workers
- Perform weekly guest lectures and/or workshops on topics related to healing energy
- Develop/conduct workshops as appropriate
- Provide guest lectures
- Create handouts/presentation materials
Completed 2-4 year accredited college program (AS. BS. Or BA program) or work experience equivalent
Education, Certification or licensure in recognized healing energy modality such as Healing Touch, Aura Balancing, Barbara Brennan, Noetic Field
Minimum 3-5 years of clinical experience in certified modality
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience providing exemplary guest service
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
About Canyon Ranch At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
Employee Assistance Plan
Paid Time Off
Location: Lenox, MA Resort
Division: Health and Healing
Internal status: OC
Anticipated hrs/week: Not regularly scheduled