Fortive Corporation ANGI Energy Systems - Field Service Technician in Janesville, Wisconsin
ANGI Energy Systems - Field Service Technician
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
This position is primarily responsible assisting in the testing of equipment on test pad. Startup equipment in the field. Provide phone service reply to e-mail for service questions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manages electrical testing, mechanical testing, field service, repairs retrofits problem solving.
· Operates on site and in an on-call capacity
· Installs and repairs equipment
· Train customers on maintenance and troubleshooting
· Perform trial runs of the equipment
· Promotes and participates in continuous improvement efforts
· Fill out test paperwork properly
· Analyze test results, and report on them accordingly
· Performs weights and measures testing
· Runs Series II and C-Scape software properly
· Read and analyze prints/drawings
· Uses AX Dynamics to look up parts and inventory logs
· Accountable for assisting the safe and timely testing and start-up of equipment
· Percent of customer acceptances received at start-up
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Gilbarco Veeder Root is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Mechanical Electrical and PLC skills
· Ability to travel frequently
· Must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to obtain a US passport
SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT USED:
Ability to commission, test and run CNG compressors
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Job: Technical Service
Primary Location: North America-United States-WI-Janesville
Req ID: GIL004011