Bloomberg Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (3-month contract) – Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 59324
Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides unique analysis, tools and data for decision makers driving change in the energy system. With unrivalled depth and breadth, we help clients stay on top of developments across the energy spectrum on the Bloomberg Terminal and from our comprehensive web-based platform.
BNEF products fits our client’s daily workflow, streamlines their research, sharpens their strategy and keeps them informed. BNEF's sectorial products provide financial, economic and policy analysis, as well as news and the world's most comprehensive database of assets, investments, companies and equipment in the clean energy space. BNEF's regional products provide a comprehensive view on the transformation of the energy system by region. Our regional Summits bring together leaders from across the region to think and discuss the Future of Energy.
We are seeking a talented, motivated individual with experience in client facing business development roles in the APAC region. You’ll be working on engaging our clients in China, SE Asia, Japan, Korea, and Australia.
What's the role?
- You will be based in our Hong Kong office, working as part of our APAC business development team at BNEF; this team is responsible for maintaining and growing our client community in the APAC region
- Your role will be to provide support to the BNEF sales and marketing teams, in particular in the engagement of senior clients and stakeholders at the BNEF Summits
We'll trust you to:- Manage recruitment of the 500 attendees of the BNEF APAC Future of Energy Summit in Shanghai
- Work with the wider APAC team to develop invitation lists and identify key invitees
- Support local and international marketing efforts to promote the Summit to the target community
- Act as an initial point of contact for incoming attendance requests
- Report progress to the APAC Summit team weekly
- Work with content teams in Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney to support outreach to VIP speakers
- Help to maintain accurate customer and sales information in our internal systems
- Coordinate meetings before, during and after the Summit
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an exciting team in a growing business
- Gain exposure to and interact with major players in energy, finance and government
- Comprehensive training on BNEF products and services
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts, Science, or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in providing business development support
Ability to work effectively on a close-knit and collaborative team
- Knowledge and/or interest in the energy sector
- Proven ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with a rigorous attention to detail
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, initiative and an ability to face challenges with a mature and professional manner
- Fluent English and Mandarin
We'd love to see:
- A demonstrated interest in the Energy Industry
Does this sound like you?
Apply today! If we think you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.