TRC Companies Residential Energy Efficiency Field Services Project Manager in Encinitas, California
TRC Energy Services (TRC) is a nationally known energy efficiency consultancy. TRC is seeking a project manager for residential energy efficiency programs in California. This position is responsible for managing residential energy efficiency projects and programs with a building science focus. TRC seeks a leader with field experience and relationship-building skills to grow with our company. The position is located in TRC's Encinitas, California office.
Job Duties: * Support program manager in contract, budget, timeline and deliverable management * Support program manager in subcontractor, and internal team management * Promote energy programs to utility customers, developers, raters, contractors, and product manufacturers * Recruit building projects into the program and manage documentation * Provide design and technical assistance and recommend energy efficiency measures * Provide customer support with the energy efficiency work scope implementation * Provide technical guidance and support or assist in addressing onsite issues * Conduct inspections to verify that the energy efficiency measures are to program quality standards * Develop, train, and support trade ally networks * Manage developer, builder, and contractor relationships * Train and mentor junior staff in building science, energy auditing, and in-field quality assurance * Establish and maintain high standards of work, communication, and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or eight years of relevant experience
- Four years of experience in construction, HERS rating, or related building science field
- Knowledge of building science, energy codes, and energy modeling (using EnergyPro and CBECC-Res)
- Familiarity with residential design/construction processes, cost estimation, purchasing, and building systems
- Established analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Established presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in MS Office and use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- U.S. citizenship or green card
- Valid driver's license in the State of California; position entails some travel, mostly within California.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Encinitas, CA - ECS