Honeywell Sr Customer Consultant Energy Sales in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sr Customer Consultant Energy Sales
Sr Customer Consultant Energy Sales
As an Energy customer consultant, you will be challenged to use solid business development judgment and leadership skills to achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of sales strategies, processes and initiatives. You will utilize your experience in the building solutions industry to provide high quality service and solutions to our customers.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit within Home and Building Technologies (HBT). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in the installation and service of critical building systems, including Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Building Automation, Fire, Security and Energy Management.
This position interfaces with the Field Services Leader, Honeywell Energy core Organization and the local Honeywell Building Solutions on financials, processes, operational initiatives to ensure Energy Sales growth objectives are achieved.
• Provide profitable and strategic Energy sales growth, new customer acquisition, increase market share and retain and grow business with existing customers.
• Develop Consultant and end customer relationship high and wide.
• Costing and Offer preparation.
• Influence energy specification and solution presentation.
• Develop new business opportunities across lines of business with traditional and new offerings through understanding of market trends, key players in the market and next generation technologies.
• Responsible for achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders).
• Yearly Order target $ 5 Mn
• Monitor strengths and weaknesses of the value proposition and making required adjustments based on market intelligence.
• Leverage strength of HBT/HBS by utilizing available resources outside the region, while aligning corporate sales and marketing initiatives to strategies.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary throughout the Gulf including periodic overnight trips.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of Energy business to business sales experience.
- 10 years sales experience in the commercial buildings industry.
- Proven experience building and growing a sales Business.
- Local market knowledge.
- Consultative selling experience.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
- Leadership Skills, with the ability to define vision for the organization, rally the team around the vision, set high expectations and manages to expectations.
- LEED & CMVP certified
- Valid UAE Driver’s license.
- Significant Sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
- Job ID: HRD1642
- Category: Sales
- Location: Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.