Tacoma Energy Construction Laborer - Energy Rater in Columbus, Ohio
Position available immediately for a Field Energy Rater in the Central Ohio area. Will train the proper candidate.
Join the exciting new energy efficiency industry with a progressive company.
- Competitive wages (salary 32,000 - 40,000)
- On the job training & certifications
The following are requirements for the position:
- *Dependable transportation, required
- *General field work experience, preferred
- *HERS rater certification (Tacoma will provide, if not already earned)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- -Extremely hard working
- -Excellent personal, communication and customer service skills
- -Self motivated
- -Positive attitude
- -Strong organizational and computer skills
- -Some knowledge of general construction, preferred
- -Pass Background check
- -Residing in Central Ohio Area.
For immediate consideration please go onto our website to apply online (http://www.tacomaenergy.org/job_application.html) or respond to this listing.
Interviewing and hiring immediately. Full-Time Position.
Thank you for your interest.
Required license or certification:
- Minimum High School Dipolma
- Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time