CLEAResult Energy Efficiency Associate Program Manager - Columbia, MD in Columbia, Massachusetts
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Leads the relationship between utility clients and retail programs. Responsible for the cost, implementation and performance of company retail programs. Participates in the negotiation of contracts and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of business plans, work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Ensures the development process is congruent with current market trends, program goals, and client needs. Develops new business or expands the product line with the client. Analyzes problem/opportunity areas of assigned programs and evaluates options. Evaluates performance and makes recommendations on marketing actions. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Determines the profitability and viability of new products or program enhancements. Develops strategies and tactics to ensure effective program performance relative to market opportunity, working closely with company functional groups over the entire life cycle. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, marketing, operations, analytics, and administrative areas.
Relevant work experience plus 2-4 years project management
1+ years people management
• Manage a portion of a large client contract or several small contracts (typically less than $1m annual revenue without incentives) with direct oversight from manager.
• Execute scopes of work for compliance and client satisfaction
• Direct and coordinate cross-functional field teams typically consisting of 3-7 people
• May have direct people management with span of control for 1+ staff
• Projects and programs have moderate complexity and risk (typically established programs)
• May create technical content & intellectual property
• Create and maintain strong relationships with utility, retailers and manufacturers
• Assist in the development of field representative territory and frequency of visits to retailers