Aon Corporation Senior Account Executive (Power and Energy ) in Chicago, Illinois
Aon Is Looking For a Senior Account Executive (Power and Energy)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Chicago, IL. As a Senior Account Executive (Power and Energy), you will report directly to the Regional Managing Director.
Your Impact As A*Senior Account Executive (Power and Energy)*
- Leader who is responsible for day-to-day account management on large complex accounts.
- Manages 10 or more clients. Average sales by client typically $500M to $2B
- Coordinates the execution of day-to-day service activities of the Aon service team.
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at executive levels within the company and leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs.
- Analyzes the range of risk financing programs commercially available. Performs coverage comparisons with brokers where needed across all major lines of business
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverages. Works at a strategic level to cultivate relationships with the client.
- Identifies and generates penetration business opportunities. Collaborates with Producers on new business opportunities.
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement.
- Identifies client needs and prepares client presentations as well as including ideas for penetration. Project manages all Aon and industry related resources to achieve client's objectives.
- Conducts a needs assessment of client's business objectives and coordinates Aon Resources to execute client's KPIs
- Stays current on all relevant industry data and is pro-active in introducing innovative ideas to help clients contemplate risk management with fresh perspective
- Possesses strong influence across the Aon organization to align resources to best serve the client’s needs. Able to solve the clients most complex risk management problems
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years Brokerage AE experience
- Track record of client leadership through onboarding, education, team coordination and renewal
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Track record of new business production as primary producer or key team member
- Strong coverage background
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visitAon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visitaon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2425135
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United States, IL, Chicago