Waste Management Roustabout Energy Services in Bridgeport, West Virginia
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management Energy Services offers a variety of oilfield related services throughout the U.S. shale plays. WM Energy Services excels in providing a safe work environment and the top-notch customer service our clients expect. Start your career with a company that has the resources and reputation to provide its employees with growth opportunity and a stable career. We are immediately seeking professionals who have experience working in the oil and gas industry, are safety focused, and customer-oriented. Join WM Energy Services and be a part North America’s leading environmental solutions team by applying today!
I. Job Summary
Responsible for performing a wide range of manual operating or maintenance tasks under direct supervision.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Performs general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to,
Lifting and moving materials greater than _ lbs
- Operating industrial vacuum equipment (guzzler)
- Industrial cleaning of energy services equipment
- The use of hand tools
- Spending _% of time in confined space ( including pits and Roll Off boxes)
- Other activities in a helping or assisting mode
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Loads and unloads trucks, tanks, etc.
- Assists with minor repairs to equipment
- Helps to test and maintain area safety shutdown equipment to ensure compliance with company and government regulations
- Records daily production and prepares gauge reports, operating logs and related documentation
- Practices awareness concerning issues of health, safety and the environment; cooperates with emergency teams to anticipate and deal with any hazardous and/or unusual situations (gas environment, high-pressure wells, oil spills and line leaks, inclement weather, acts of vandalism, etc.)
- May join with technical groups and field personnel on teams to promote production efficiency and safety
- Conducts other duties and tasks as assigned
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
No supervisory responsibilities required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Six month of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Job: Energy Services
Title: Roustabout Energy Services
Location: West Virginia-Bridgeport
Requisition ID: 17016870