Schneider Electric Risk Manager m/f in the energy sector - Central & Eastern Europe in Berlin, Germany
We are seeking an experienced Solution Risk Manager (SRM) m/f for our office based in Berlin. As Solution Risk Manager m/f at Schneider Electric you are responsible for evaluating project risks from selling phase of customer project to contract signature step. You support projects in CEE countries and report directly to the SRM Regional Leader.
Your tasks - versatile
- Support Opportunity Leaders & Tender Manager in project opportunity management and bid preparation
- Evaluate project risks, set up a Risk Register and compile advises of Subject Matter Experts from legal, tax, solution architects etc.
- Review and suggest risk mitigation plan under consideration of internal guidelines
- Deliver recommendations to final approvers and being point of contact for all project risks related queries
- Animate escalation process during negotiations, highlight deviations and escalate risks, if required
- Develop a risk management culture and coach team members about risk management topics
- Participate at Tender and Project Review meetings, join negotiations with customers
Your profile - qualified
- Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering or comparable
- Certification in Project Management
- Between 5 to 10 years’ experience in Project / Tender Management with a good understanding of operational risk and project environment
- Business fluent in German and English, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to handle complex matters concurrently with both synthetic and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to influence others and to build strong business networks
- Good judgement and the ability to deal with uncertainty
- Proactive and open-minded personality with passion to work in international teams
- Willingness to travel on business up to 25%
Our offer - appealing
Look forward to
- an open-ended contract and varied workplace with lot of personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- flexible working models to ensure reconcilability of family and working life
- optimal support on your career path through regular trainings
- a dynamic and personal working atmosphere
- a company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- an attractive compensation including comprehensive fringe benefits of an international enterprise
- colleagues from more than 20 nations who are working on solutions that matters in the future
- an employer that is characterized by appreciation and equal opportunities of its employees and thereby generates its success
Become part of our team!
Are you interested in our job offer and ready to live and work in Germany? / Are you interested in this job offer?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, cover letter, certificates and salary expectations. Please refer to the Job-ID 003MOE.Please submit your CV in English language, other attachments can be in German.
To apply for this position please use our online application tool. You can upload multiple attachments up to a size of 2 MB.
Please send your application to
Schneider Electric GmbH
Frau Isabel Blumrich
For questions regarding the application process, please contact the Recruiting Team in Berlin under +49 (0) 30 - 897 12 480.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Meet your potential new colleagues in the Schneider Blog and take a look behind the scenes http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Visit us online and learn more about Schneider Electric as an employer www.schneider-electric.de/jobs
Primary Location: DE-Berlin-Berlin
Other Locations: DE-Brandenburg, DE-Brandenburg-Cottbus, DE-Berlin
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003MOE