ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Energy Efficiency Auditor - Atlantic City, NJ in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Energy Efficiency Auditor Atlantic City, NY area
To support our growth, we are seeking engaging self-starters with a passion to help people and an interest in energy efficiency. You will talk with utility customers in their homes about their energy usage, as well as install products like LED bulbs and smart power strips to help them immediately reduce their energy consumption. We will provide in-house training and will certify the right candidate to become a BPI Building Analyst, a designation that demonstrates proficiency in the home performance industry.
The position will be based in the Atlantic City Electric (ACE) utility service territory, and will require daily travel throughout the region.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift boxes no heavier than 30 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and crouch in tight areas
- Must have a driver s license, a vehicle, and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to have a background check and take a drug test
- Full-time availability Monday Friday with some weekend work required
- BPI Building Analyst certified
- Understanding of building science principles or construction background
- Proven track record with in-home consultations
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and written communication skills
- Experience using mobile devices, apps, and online forms
This job is NOT a sales position. It is an opportunity to talk with customers, perform a visual inspection, install some energy efficient measures, and engage with the customer about ways they can further improve their home s comfort, safety, and energy efficiency.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Location: /New Jersey-Atlantic City/
Requisition ID: /1700003411/